Monday, March 8, 2010

I Want To Be Fat, Die Early, and Pay Dearly Before I Leave

HOW DO I LEAD A SHORT AND MISERABLE LIFE??

SIMPLE: EAT SUGAR AND STARCH


Life will be SHORT BECAUSE YOU BECOME ILL; MISERABLE BECAUSE YOU PAY FOR IT

How do I become fat?
By eating sugar and starch. Starch becomes sugar which becomes fat in the body.


How do I get Diabetes Mellitus like my parents?
By eating sugar and starch you develop insulin resistance and then develop diabetes.


If I want to have high blood pressure, what should I eat?
Eat a lot of sugar and starch which causes weight gain and fluid retension.


If I eat foods high in fat, will I gain weight?
You cannot gain weight by doing that, the only way to do this is by eating sugar and starch.


What should I do to gain weight?
Eat a lot of sugar and starch.


Will I ever get tired of eating foods with sugar and starch?
You never will, the reason being you are addicted to them. That is why they are the comfort foods. You never get tired of them. When you stop you go into withdrawal. They are more addicting than cocaine, alcohol and smoking and the beauty is they are accepted by society.


What foods with give me comfort?
Eating foods with sugar and starch. Try solving a complicated math problem after eating a lot of starch.


How do I develop dementia?
By eating sugar and starch.


How do I make my good cholesterol low and my triglycerides are high?
By eating too much sugar and starch.


How can I get all the complications of Diabetes Mellitus?
By eating too much sugar and starch. Sugar causes damage to the lining in kidneys and eyes. Also damages the nerves and decreases the immunity which in turn puts you at risk for cancers and infections. Diabetes is the mother of all diseases. It is like the slow cooking process involving the whole body, from head to toe.


How can I become fat and walk like a pregnant male as though I am carrying an elephant’s baby?
By eating too much sugar and starch, Carbohydrates get converted into fat and stored in the belly. That is the sign of insulin resistance which leads to cancers, dementia, strokes and heart attacks along with sleep apnea. Excellent


How can I make the doctors and hospitals love me?
By eating all the sugar and starch and ruining your health. You are their golden goose.

How can I make the hospitals rich?
By developing diabetes and its complications, by eating sugar and starch. You are laying golden eggs for the hospital and pharmaceutical companies.


What is the best way I can decrease my immunity and get sick a lot?
Eating a lot of sugar and starch. Elevated blood sugar makes the white blood cells, which fight infection, impotent which in turn leads to decreased immunity.


What is the best way I can destroy my friends?
Feed them sugar and starch and give them chocolates as gifts.


How can I make sure my kids develop Diabetes Mellitus?
By feeding them a lot of sugar and starch.


How can I ruin my health?
Ruin your health by eating sugar and starch.


How can I keep the economy humming?
By eating a lot of sugar and starch.


What foods make me fat?
Eat a lot of bad fat which is saturated fat and trans fats that way along with sugar and starch you can really destroy your health and family.


How do I get out of an arranged marriage?
Eat a lot of sugar and starch so you can get fat and ugly


Are fruits bad for me?
No they are the best source of sugars so you can get fat.

Is skinny beautiful?
No, being fat is beautiful.


How do I get rid of my neighbor’s dog and cat?
Feed it a lot of sugar and starch, do not forget chocolates they love it. They will never bark again.
Should I drink water?
Never make that mistake, always drink juices and soft drinks, that way you can gain weight.


Every once in a while should I eat healthy food?
Are you nuts, do not ever feed your friends and family nuts, they are healthy.


I love my doctor, I want to sit in his waiting room for 4 hrs and read up on all the old magazines and pay him a co-pay, what should I do?
That is a very noble question, eat a lot of sugar and starch that way you get to see him more often.


How do I snore like a pig and piss my wife off?
Then get fat by eating a lot of sugar and starch.


How come the truth hurts?
Do not let it bother you, eat more sugar and starch it will comfort you.


How do I get my kids to become cute and plump?
Feed them sugar and starch.


How do I get my pregnant wife to develop gestational Diabetes Mellitus, so she can take insulin?
Feed her 5 to 8 servings of fruits and juices and starches.


I want my new born should be fat so my wife can have c section, what should I feed him/her?
Feed her a lot of sugar and starch.


I do not have a family history of Diabetes Mellitus but I want to start a legacy, how do I do that?
Then start now feed your wife a lot of sugar and starch so all your kids will be fat and the next 100 generations will all die of Diabetes Mellitus.


Should I eat a lot of dall, beans, roti, rice and fruits?
Yes that is an excellent source of sugar and starch.


Should I eat white rice and brown rice?
Yes, excellent source of starch!


Is there a difference between brown rice and white rice?
Is there a difference between white man and a brown man?


Should I eat potatoes and sweet potatoes?
Yes, excellent for sugar and starch!


Should I eat bread, pasta, chips and cookies?
Yes, excellent for sugar and starch!


Should I eat chocolates, ice cream and desserts?
Yes, excellent source for sugar and saturated fat, that’s bad fat.


Can I eat oatmeal, skim milk and cereals?
Yes, they are the best way to start a day and give you an excellent source of purified sugar and starch.


I do not eat rice, only wheat, is that ok?
Very good, wheat is an excellent source of sugar and starch, better than rice, plus it gives you gluten that can cause stomach and brain problems, you can not ask for anything better.


Is brown rice better than white rice?
Very good, it gives you the same amount of sugar and starch. Eat more brown rice.


Is it ok not to use oil?
Why do you need any oil, it does not cause any medical problems. It is actually healthy to eat oil. But our goal is not to eat anything that is healthy


Am I healthier now that I do not eat eggs?
Excellent, because eggs do not cause heart disease and and they actually are beneficial for eyes and brain. Do not eat eggs.


Is it ok to eat oatmeal everyday?
Excellent, that is the best source of sugar and starch. In fact horses are developing diabetes mellitus in this country eating oats. Good job.


Is it good to drink diet drinks with sugar substitutes?
Excellent, that way you can gain weight and destroy your kidneys, you can kill 2 birds with one stone.


How do I make sure I live a happy short life?
Excellent philosophy, make sure you do not get married, if you do, then do not have children and if you do, make sure you have a excellent health insurance and life insurance because ,if you die who cares.


Is it ok to eat rice as long as I drain the water?
Excellent, doing that will not take away your starch from rice. It is like taking salt water from the ocean.

Am I healthy because I do not eat meat?
Good, meat has never been shown to kill people, you do not need it.


My cholesterol is very low, how do I increase it?
The best way to increase cholesterol is to eat sugar, starch and saturated fat.


My triglycerides are low and my good cholesterol is high, what should do?
Eat more sugar and starch that way you can decrease your good cholesterol and raise your triglycerides.


I only eat natural sugar not processed sugar.
Excellent, is there any difference between regular cyanide and processed cyanide.


I only eat sea salt.
Good, is there any difference between sea salt and regular salt


Moral of the story
Root cause of all misery and pain is the gluttony of sugar and starch and saturated fats


Should I take pride in being a carboholic?
You betcha, keeps the doctors and medical industry happy.


I exercise regularly?(Running)
Good now you can ruin your joints along with your health. Have you seen runners live to be hundred?


All I eat is whole wheat and whole grain in the form of breads and pasta.
Excellent, you are getting a great source of sugars and starches. You are on the the right track to ruining your health. Do not stop, keep up the good work.


I eat carrots, drink wine and eat beets
Excellent, great source of sugars. We actually make sugar from beets now.


I love to eat fruits.
Very good . The forbidden fruit. Excellent source of sugar and very comforting too, the cause for all misery. Eat five to eight servings of fruits.


LEADING A LIFE OF SACRIFICE AND SERVICE TO THE DOCTORS, HOSPITALS AND PHARMACUETICALS

THE SECRET OF CONTENTMENT IS A FULL STOMACH AND AN EMPTY BLADDER.

CHEW ON THIS:


THE REASON FOR DOING THIS IS TO HIGH LIGHT ALL THE PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH EATING SUGAR AND STARCH ALONG WITH SATURATED FATS. THE GOAL IS TO AVOID THEM FOR A HEALTHY LIFE.


ELIMINATE SUGAR AND STARCH, DECREASE SATURATED FATS (S.S.S)

No comments:

Post a Comment